This page is intended for students that will have earned a bachelor's degree before matriculating into the Doctor of Physical Therapy program and students currently in good standing in the CUW Accelerated BSRS PT track. High School students and undergraduate students wishing to transfer to Concordia as undergraduate students should contact Concordia's Admission office at 262-243-4300.
The Concordia University Wisconsin Bridge Doctor of Physical Therapy Program is dedicated to the development of thoughtful, skilled, and caring physical therapists. We educate students who are committed to caring for patients in mind, body, and spirit with an emphasis on primary care and preventative medicine, as well as continual lifelong learning. Our program emphasizes movement science, critical thought, evidence-based practice, and the professional development of our students to understand the spiritual, economic, psycho-social, and health needs of the communities they serve.Program highlights include:
* 7 out of 11 core faculty members are board-certified clinical specialists.
* Courses are offered online, and on campus one weekend per month (Fridays 12pm???9pm and Saturdays 8am???5pm central time).
* The program format of online/weekend allows students to continue working as a PTA 10 hours per week during the first two years of the program.
* Small class sizes allow for more student/faculty interaction and personalization.
* Inter-professional learning experiences occur with other CUW programs and other institutions.* Students work with faculty advisors to select clinical education placements based upon professional goals. No lottery system is used.* Tuition rate is locked for all three years of study; no additional fees for parking or use of campus facilities such as the fitness center.* Safe, beautiful campus on the shore of Lake Michigan. Easy commute and affordable off-campus housing available in adjacent communities. * CUW is a welcoming community to people of diverse faiths and personal characteristics.
Selected Candidates will be invited to complete a virtual interview.
Upon acceptance into the Doctor of Physical Therapy program, Concordia University Wisconsin requires an initial $500 deposit to secure a student's seat in the program.
Please view the following link for additional details on our program outcomes: https://www.cuw.edu/academics/programs/doctor-physical-therapy/index.html#dptbridgeprogram