* The DPT program at University of Indianapolis recognizes the challenges many students have faced this spring due to COVID 19 and will continue to face throughout the summer.
* While we will still require the prerequisites to be completed with a letter grade, we are waiving the GRE requirement as part of our application process for the upcoming year.
* All other requirements as stated on our website and PTCAS will remain the same.
* Additionally, if you have already taken the GRE and would like to submit those scores, you certainly may still do so.
* If you have any questions, please contact our Admissions Counselor Krista Hensley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page is intended for college students and graduates ONLY. We do not accept transfers from other DPT programs. High school students MUST contact the institution directly for information about the freshman-entry program. High school students should NOT apply using PTCAS.
Deposits are a required one-time $500 fee.