Official scores must be sent to the program's PTCAS GRE code 1683 before the application deadline in order to be considered for an interview. Request official scores be sent to code several weeks in advance in order to meet deadline. Scores must be within 5 years of applying.
Provide three references:
- Faculty member in the applicant's major, and
- Licensed physical therapist (not related to the applicant), and
- Another faculty member or licensed physical therapist (not related to the applicant)
All references must be submitted before the application deadline.
Hours are not required but if applicant is submitting hours with their application they must be verified to be counted. We strongly recommend at least 100 hours.
- Program does not accept prerequisite courses with a grade less than a "C".
- Program uses the highest grade earned in prerequisite GPA calculations, if course was repeated